You are here
How Can Corporate Partners Volunteer?
PMI-MN has always been one of the largest and most active chapters in PMI. This is due in no small part to the spirit of volunteerism and participation by our members. A listing of volunteer opportunities for PMI members is available on the Web site and through the PMI-MN President-Elect Some suggested opportunities:
- Be a part of the team that organizes the chapter's flagship event; Professional Development Days.
- Serve as an instructor, or develop course materials, for the PMP Certification Exam Prep Course.
- Work with the Programs team to organize chapter dinner and breakfast meetings.
- Assist the Education team in arranging seminars and workshops.
- Be a representative for PMI-MN by serving as one of its Ambassadors.
- Take part in the annual Paint-A-Thon.
- Take a swing at organizing the annual Golf Outing.
- Help recognize chapter volunteers by assisting with the annual Awards Banquet.
- Become a greeter at our dinner events.
For additional information, please contact ChairSponsorship@pmi-mn.org.